____________________________________
Been pretty sick recently and drained. Finally went to the nose specialist for some check up. No cancer. =) A few more years to live. haha.
The time that Ive got to wait for the news was so scary. I had a nightmare the night before. That I actually had cancer, how Ive got to face it and stuff. Now that I know Ive got no cancer, for now, Im overjoyed. I get a few more days to live at least. Before I actually find something wrong about my other parts of my body.
Do not blame me for my negativity, but I guess when you are in my stage where anything is possible to happen, you just tend to go with the flow, and just hope for the best each time. Each visit.
Overral, ever since ive touch down, Ive been pretty contented.
Newton once Ive touch down. Wednesday meet von, sam. Haha. Irony irony. But I got to see Miss nicole. Perked me up :) :) Today, Met miss nicole before my check up. Bought the clothes for my nephew's 1st birthday. Met up with nicole again and cut my hair. For once, I din go for a wild and funky look. haha.
Met up with ronnie , dinner and chill. Pre rouge is a really nice place to chill. =) Balcony bar. No comments. But pre- rouge. Really good. Shall drag my dearest nicole there. whahaha. :)
This holiday, time to rest my body, prepare for things ahead in Melbourne in Jan. Get back some strength, hit the books tmr, and chill more. But when its time for my heels and some shaking, I shld be ready. :)
Love is never fair. True love is never ours until we been through it all. What is love, infactuation and liking?
I wonder hows j.p, siew and some doing.
This nite, im so tired. I just want to lay in the arms and cuddle up into the sweet summer nite. And listen to his heartbeat beneath my ears. Smell his scent and fall asleep to his rythmic breathing. ( just dreaming)
Good nite all, shall update when ive got the time. bye byee.